Westmeath Community Development
The training is designed to help community groups to successfully avail of funding opportunities that exist and is delivered by experienced development workers with proven track record of acquiring funding.
What will be covered in the Workshops:
- Sources of Information on Available Funding
- Sources of Funding and Grants
- Importance of non-Grant Fundraising and Fundraisers
- Current Trends in Grants and funding
- Writing Successful applications - Why Funding Applications Succeed or Fail
The workshop will feature numerous opportunities for group discussion aimed at helping participants address challenges they face regarding funding.
9.30am – 4.00pm Tuesday 24th November, Annebrook House Hotel, Mullingar
9.30am – 4.00pm Thursday 26th November, Shamrock Lodge Hotel, Athlone
To book a place on this workshop please fill out the booking form attached and return it to For further information contact Linda-Jo Quinn 087 250 0161 or Hubert Rooney 087 652 7696 for help filling out the form